Information which you send to us through this website will be treated as follows:
- The information will be kept for no longer than is reasonably necessary to deal with your enquiry.
- The information will only be used for the purpose for which you sent it.
- The information may be used for statistical analysis but in such a way that your identity will not be involved.
You will not receive unsolicited contact from us as a result of using this website. If we want to contact you about any other issue, including marketing and sales for other theatre and cultural events, this will be explicitly asked for in advance, when you submit your details to the website. We will not pass any of your details, including email address(es) to any other organisations.
If any forms need further consent from you, this will be explicitly asked for, and explained, as part of the submission process.
Unless stated otherwise (for example that you are viewing information over a secure connection) information transmitted over the internet is not secure and we cannot accept responsibility for misuse of information intercepted in this way.
Resources & Further Information
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 - The Guide
- Web Design Wales
v.2.0 April 2013 Edited & customised by:
Northumberland Coast AONB Partnership, County Hall, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2EF
Also in: Home
This year's winning photograph for the front cover of the 20...Read article